To cancel your PayPal subscription, do the following:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click "Settings" at the top of the page (gearwheel icon).
- Click "Payments".
- Click "Manage pre-approved payments".
- Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel.
- Click "Cancel" or "Cancel automatic billing" and follow the instructions.
To cancel your Apple App Store subscription on your iPhone or iPad, do the following:
- On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in.
- Under Subscriptions, tap Manage.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Use the options to manage your subscription. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
To cancel your Google Play subscription on your Android device, do the following:
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap Menu > Subscriptions.
- Find the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel.
Important: Uninstalling an app will not automatically stop your subscription. You must cancel your subscription to end your subscription. If you uninstall the app without canceling your subscription, you will still be charged.
You can cancel your subscription of the monthly payment at any time. If you decide to cancel your subscription to a WordDive course, the course will still be available to you until the last paid month of subscription is over.