Please find instructions on how to cancel your subscription below. If you are not sure which payment method you have used, please contact our customer support. We are happy to help!
PayPal subscriptions can be cancelled by contacting our customer support by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone. We only need the email address that the subscription was made with. Please inform us about the cancellation at least 24 hours before the beginning of the next billing period. We will send you a confirmation once your subscription is cancelled.
If you have logged in to your PayPal account when starting the subscription, you can cancel it yourself:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click "Settings" at the top of the page (gearwheel icon).
- Click "Payments".
- Click "Manage your Automatic Payments".
- Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel.
- Click "Cancel" and follow the instructions.
If you have started your subscription without a PayPal account, please contact our customer support in order to cancel it.
To cancel your Apple App Store subscription on your iPhone or iPad, do the following:
- On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
To cancel your Google Play subscription on your Android device, do the following:
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap Menu > Subscriptions.
- Find the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel.
Important: Uninstalling the app or deleting your WordDive account will not automatically stop your subscription. You must cancel your subscription to end it. If you uninstall the app or delete your account without cancelling your subscription, you will still be charged.
You can cancel your subscription of the monthly payment at any time. If you decide to cancel your subscription to a WordDive course, the course will still be available to you until the last paid month of subscription is over.