To cancel your PayPal subscription, do the following:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click "Settings" at the top of the page (gearwheel icon).
- Click "Payments".
- Click "Manage your Automatic Payments".
- Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel.
- Click "Cancel" and follow the instructions.
If you have started your subscription without a PayPal account, please contact our customer support in order to cancel it.
To cancel your Apple App Store subscription on your iPhone or iPad, do the following:
- On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
To cancel your Google Play subscription on your Android device, do the following:
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap Menu > Subscriptions.
- Find the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel.
Important: Uninstalling an app will not automatically stop your subscription. You must cancel your subscription to end your subscription. If you uninstall the app without cancelling your subscription, you will still be charged.
You can cancel your subscription of the monthly payment at any time. If you decide to cancel your subscription to a WordDive course, the course will still be available to you until the last paid month of subscription is over.